During the COVID-19 crisis of 2020, many West Windsor public
and private groups came together to help our community.
Today, Mayor Marathe and the Township Council would like to publicly thank:
WEST WINDSOR SENIOR CENTER
Thank you to the West Windsor Senior Center for providing groceries to those in need, storing PPE and holding blood drives!
- Staff collected, organized & stored non-perishables in the Senior Center Health Suite
- Senior Center staff responded to families who were in lock down and not able to get groceries.
- Brian McKeon and a Senior Center staff member delivered over 121 bags of groceries to community families, local group homes and families quarantined with COVID-19.
- Worked with Melissa Hager to fill the Little Free Pantry.
- PPE donations for Emergency Services delivered to the Senior Center and stored in the Senior Center Health Suite
WW Senior Center held 3 community blood drives:
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center (2)
- (June 17, 2020 & November 20, 2020)
- American Red Cross
- (July 16, 2020)
A special thank you to the following individuals:
- Donna Fucetola
- Deborah Denaro
- Brian McKeon
- Shirley James
Thank you to these groups that were part of the team:
- St. David the King
- Melissa Hager -Send Hunger Packing
- Mehr Narula - Face masks for seniors
- Mercer Mask Project - Face mask donations
- Community Residents- Donations