West Windsor Township Elections
2021 ELECTION INFORMATION
Municipal Candidates – November 2, 2021
The following candidates having filed petitions of nomination will appear on the ballot in the following order:
MAYOR (VOTE FOR ONE)
TIRZA S. WAHRMAN – “We Can Do Better”
HEMANT MARATHE – Promises Made Promises Kept
MEMBER OF COUNCIL (VOTE FOR TWO)
LINDA GEEVERS – Promises Made Promises Kept
MARTIN WHITFIELD – Promises Made Promises Kept
EARLY VOTING FOR REGISTERED MERCER COUNTY VOTERS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE GENERAL ELECTION AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS
All locations will be open Saturday, October 23rd through Sunday October 31st
Monday-Saturday, 10:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
TRENTON - Cure Arena – 81 Hamilton Ave, Trenton. Gate C
HAMILTON - Courtyard Marriott – 530 Route 130, Hamilton
EAST WINDSOR - Mercer County Library – 138 Hickory Corner Road, East Windsor
EWING – Element Ewing Princeton - 1000 Sam Weinroth Rd East, Ewing
LAWRENCE - Mercer County Library – 2751 Brunswick Pike at Darrah Lane, Lawrence
PENNINGTON - Pennington Fire Department - 120 Broemel Pl, Pennington
PRINCETON - Princeton Shopping Center, 301 N Harrison St, Princeton
WEST WINDSOR - Mercer County Community College – 1200 Old Trenton Rd, Conference Center, West Windsor
POLL WORKERS NEEDED FOR 2021
Full Day & Half Day Positions are available.
General Election November 2, 2021
Polling Hours – 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
CHECK IF YOU ARE REGISTERED
Last day to register to vote for November General is October 12, 2021
Voter Registration Form can be obtained by calling the Township Clerks Office (609-799-2400 ext. 213)
or on-line at: Voter Registration
If you have become disabled and can no longer sign your signature when voting, please reach out to the Mercer County Superintendent of Elections Office at 609-989-6750 for further information on your voter registration.
PARTY AFFILIATION CHANGES
You may deliver this form to the Township Clerk's Office no later than 55 days prior to a Primary Election in order to vote the correct party at that election. For anyone who is not declared as a party, you can declare either Republican or Democrat at the polls on Primary election day.
HOW TO GET A MAIL-IN BALLOT FOR 2021 ELECTIONS
For Mail-In ballot application and other information Click Here. Mail-In Ballot Applications can be obtained by calling the Township Clerks Office at 609-799-2400 ext. 213.
Mail-In Ballot applications for the Township of West Windsor residents must be mailed to:
Mercer County Clerk
209 S. Broad Street
P.O. Box 8068
Trenton, NJ 08650
Deadline for November General Election Mail-In Ballots
Deadline to Apply for a Mail-In Ballot by Mail for General Election is October 26, 2021
Deadline for In-Person Mail-In Ballot Applications for General Election is November 1, 2021 by 3:00 p.m.
Deadline for Post Office Receipt of Mail-In Ballots for General Election is November 2, 2021
Deadline for in Person Submission of General Election Mail-In Ballots to County Boards of Election by 8:00 p.m. Election Day
WAYS TO RETURN YOUR MAIL IN BALLOTS
1. Mail it at any US Post Office (must be postmarked by Election Day).
2. Deliver it In-person to the County Board of Elections by 8 p.m. on Election Day, Temporary Location:
1440 Parkside Ave., Ewing, New Jersey 08638.
3. Avoid the Post Office and Deliver it to a Secure Drop Box which is picked up by Mercer County Election Officials with a Sheriff's Officer.
- West Windsor Municipal Complex – 271 Clarksville Road, West Windsor (Between Municipal Building and Senior Center)
- Robbinsville Township Municipal Building 2298 Route 33 (parking lot)
- East Windsor Court - 80 One Mile Rd, East Windsor
- Princeton Municipal Building - 400 Witherspoon Street, Princeton
- Hamilton Golf/Call Center –5 Justice Samuel A. Alito Jr Way, Hamilton (next to the Hamilton Library)
- Hamilton Municipal Building - 2090 Greenwood Ave., Hamilton
- Ewing Municipal Building - 2 Jake Garzio Dr., Ewing
- Hightstown Firehouse #1 - 140 N. Main St., Hightstown
- Hopewell Township Administration Building – 201 Washington Crossing Pennington Rd, Titusville
- Lawrence Municipal Building - 2207 Lawrenceville Rd (Route 206), Lawrence (North side-Right Side of Municipal Building)
- Trenton- Courthouse Annex - 209 S. Broad Street (in front), Trenton
- Trenton - City Hall - 319 E. State Street, Trenton (in back near Municipal Clerk's Office)
- Trenton - Henry J. Austin Center - 321 N. Warren St., Trenton (Corner of Tucker)
- Trenton Central - 400 Chambers St., Trenton (across from McDonald's)
2021 POLLING LOCATIONS
|1||West Windsor Volunteer Fire Company||153 South Mill Road|
|2*||Mercer County Library – West Windsor||333 North Post Road|
|3||Mercer Oaks Golf Course Club House||725 Village Road, West|
|4||Princeton Meadow Church||545 Meadow Road|
|5||West Windsor Senior Center||271 Clarksville Road|
|6||Princeton Junction Volunteer Fire Company||245 Clarksville Road|
|7*||West Windsor Arts Council||952 Alexander Road|
|8||West Windsor Senior Center||271 Clarksville Road|
|9||Prince of Peace Lutheran Church||177 Princeton-Hightstown Road|
|10*||West Windsor Senior Center||271 Clarksville Road|
|11||WWP Regional School District Board Office||321 Village Road, East|
|12||WWP Regional School District Board Office||321 Village Road, East|
|13||WWP Regional School District Board Office||321 Village Road, East|
|14||West Windsor Volunteer Fire Company||153 South Mill Road|
|15||West Windsor Senior Center||271 Clarksville Road|
|16||Grover Middle School||10 Southfield Road|
*NEW LOCATION STARTING JUNE OF 2021
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the West Windsor Township Clerk’s Office at 609-799-2400 extension 213.