NOTE: Summer Camp Registration begins on Wednesday, April 7 at 10:00 am.
NEW FOR SUMMER OF 2021! Summer Day Camp will be held at West Windsor Water Works Family Aquatic Center. Daily activities include a swim lesson, free swim, arts & crafts, science and more! Camp will be held from 8:30 am-12:30 pm from June 28-August 6. FULL DAY options are available with our afternoon programs (Multi Sports Camp or STEM Classes (TBA)). Supervised lunches (Lunch Bunch Program) will be held at the pavilion in Community Park from 12:30pm-1pm for campers going to an afternoon program.
NOTE: Lunch Bunch can be used for any program that ends at 12:30 pm during the six week period from June 28-August 6. Camper must be registered for an afternoon camp to take part in the Lunch Bunch.
To register for the Lunch Bunch click here
Summer Youth Sports Camps
- Triple Threat Boys Basketball Camp (Gr 7-9) click here
- On the Court Basketball Experience (Gr 1-8) click here
- Multi Sports Camp (Ages 5-11) click here
- Rising Star Boys Junior Basketball Camp (Gr 4-7) click here
- Ultimate Girls Basketball Camp (Gr 4-9) click here
- West Windsor Girls Lacrosse Finesse Camp (Gr 4-9) click here
- West Windsor Volleyball Camp (Gr 3-8) click here
- Pirate Volleyball Camp (Gr 9-12) click here
Other Summer Camps
- Coppola’s Video Production Camp (Gr 7-9) click here
- Art of Debate (Ages 11-15) click here
- N-8 Winterguard Summer Camp (Gr 6-12) click here
- Chess Camp (Gr 2-8) click here
- Magic the Gathering Card Game Camp (Gr 3-6) click here
- Dungeons & Dragons Camp (Gr 3-6) click here
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Camp (Gr 3-6) click here
- STEM PROGRAMS – COMING SOON!