Yard Debris Drop-off
Open to West Windsor Residents ONLY-Must provide proof of residency
West Windsor Public Works Facility
70 Southfield Road • West Windsor • NJ • 08550
For further information or questions - call 609-799-8370
Hours of Operations
Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Saturdays – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Rules and Regulations
The Facility will be closed on the following 2013 dates:
- Residents must check-in at Office
- No commercial or business vehicles
- Residents must be prepared to empty bags or containers at drop-off point
- Includes: Branches, twigs, shrub clippings, garden trimmings, plant stalks, pine needles, tree trimmings & pruning debris, weeds, flowers, brown Sweet Gum seed balls, and all other yard debris can be mixed together.
- Policy for brush and branches: All brush must be no longer than 5 ft. in length. Branches over 4 inches in diameter must be cut down into pieces no longer than 18 inches in length.
- Not included: Garbage, grass, soil, railroad ties, landscape timber, pressure-treated materials, wood, construction materials, plywood, 2x4s, concrete, stones, bricks, etc.
Friday/Saturday March 29, 30 Good Friday Holiday (No Saturday Recycling Drop-off)
Saturday/Monday May 25, 27 Memorial Day Holiday (No Saturday Recycling Drop-off)
Thursday July 4 Independence Day
Saturday/Monday August 31, Sept 2 Labor Day Holiday (No Saturday Recycling Drop-off)
Monday October 14 Columbus Day Facility open usual Saturday hours (8am-12pm)
Monday November 11 Veterans Day Facility open usual Saturday hours (8am-12pm)
Thursday/Friday November 28, 29 Thanksgiving Holiday Facility open usual Saturday hours (8am-12pm)
Tuesday/Wednesday December 24, 25 Christmas Holiday