CABLE TV ADVISORY BOARD
MEETING DATE: Thursday, April 17, 2008
TIME: 7:00 PM
LOCATION: Municipal Building – Room “C”
A G E N D A
the extent known)
I. CALL TO ORDER
STATEMENT OF ADEQUATE NOTICE
ROLL CALL OF MEMBERS
· FCC February 2009 Digital Transition information available to residents on West Windsor Website.
· Verizon, through J. Fletcher Cramer Inc. contractor, is currently installing fiber optic lines in West Windsor.
· Jamie Watson’s internship email
IV. PLANNING PHASE
· March 12, 2008, ICE Project Meetings summary.
· Create bulletin board program schedule.
V. IMPLEMENTATION PHASE
VI. DEPLOYMENT PHASE
· Jamie Watson enabled the use of a wireless lapel microphone for the February 25, 2008 Mayor Hsueh State of West Windsor Address.
· Vidya Sundararaman operated the AV equipment for live broadcast February 25, 2008 Mayor Hsueh State of West Windsor Address.
· Jamie Watson, Joey, Gay Huber, Michael Huey, and Joe Conlon coordinated, recorded, edited, and broadcasted the February 23, 2008 Town Council Special Session - “Revitalizing Main Street” held in the Senior Center.
· Hard drive installed to shorten post-editing time of Room A meetings.
· Anthony Pojuner operated AV equipment for live broadcast of February 11, 2008 Town Council Meeting.
· Jamie Watson and CTVAB created Four Police Spotlight Public Service Announcement currently broadcasting on Channel 27.
· Jamie Watson created, edited, and received the Gold Winner of 2007 AVA International Award for the Dutch Neck Community Garden program currently broadcasting on Channel 27.
VII. MONITORING PHASE
Room A meetings camera #2 requires
maintenance – intermittent white wash of camera images occurs during operation.
VIII. Adjournment – Next scheduled meeting: May 15, 2008