The Township Council meeting on February 26th will include a discussion on the installation of permanent traffic signals on Cranbury Road. Interested residents are encouraged to attend. Comments can be submitted in advance via the Township contact link. Please indicate “Cranbury Road” in the subject line.
New Jersey American Water will temporarily change the water treatment process from February 12, 2018 through the end of March. During this period, customers may notice an increase in the taste and smell of chlorine in the water, which is normal and only temporary. See notice. (posted 2/9/18)
This is to advise that the Township Council of West Windsor will hold a Budget Work Sessions on: Feb. 20, Feb. 21, March 6 (posted 2/12/18)
Second Draft - 2018 Master Plan Reexamination Report (posted 2/6/18)
West WaterWorks Membership Applications for the 2018 season are now available on the West Windsor Recreation Website as well as the West Windsor Recreation Department Office.
Lifeguard Applications are now being accepted for positions at West Windsor WaterWorks. Applicants must be certified in Lifeguard Training, First Aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
Employment is from Memorial Day until Labor Day
Applications are available at the Recreation Office and the West Windsor Recreation website.
Please note that 1st Quarter Taxes must be received no later than February 12, 2018.
. Payments can be made the following way:
- Mail a check with your payment stub to the Township of West Windsor Tax Collector – P.O. Box 38, 271 Clarksville Road, West Windsor, NJ 08550
- Using your personal online banking. Please allow 7-10 business days for bank processing (an actual check is mailed to our office by your bank). No fees are assessed by the Township.
- In person at the Township Offices during regular office hours, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at 271 Clarksville Road West Windsor, NJ 08550
- Online at www.westwindsornj.org using the electronic check option. 1/30/2018 - West Windsor Township is currently unable to accept credit card payments due to heightened security standards established by the Payment Card Industry. Measures are being taken by The Township’s online vendor to rectify the situation.
- A 24 hour drop box is located at the front entrance of Town Hall. All payments are credited on the next business day. Cash payments are not accepted.
West Windsor Township Arbor Day Art Contest
Open to all school age children – Deadline April 11, 2018
Entry Form with Instructions [click here] (posted 1/31/18)
Louis Bay 2nd Future Municipal Leaders Scholarship Opportunity.
Deadline is March 9th - For Instructions and applications, please Click Here. (posted 1/23/18)
West Windsor Township Property Tax Assessment Fact Sheet (posted 11/3/17)
SAFETY RECALL - Kidde Fire Extinguishers - 134 models with plastic handles and 8 models of Kidde Pindicator extinguishers are being recalled. Please see announcement at https://www.cpsc.gov/ for affected models and instructions on how to request a free replacement from Kidde. (posted 11/2/17)
PSE&G Announces Transmission Tower Facilities Work
Cranbury Road (CR615) Extended Bridge Closure - On or About Monday, August 21st for Reconstruction
2017 Hurricane Preparedness Information
Hurricane Information Page
Planning and Preparing for a Hurricane
What Happened to My Street Tree?” Resident Advisory Regarding Removal of Ash Street Trees As Part of Current and Future Projects (posted 2/27/17)
Two Ash Tree Removal and Management Projects to Begin in March - Canal Pointe Boulevard and Delaware and Raritan Canal State Park (posted 2/24/17)
REMINDER – SIGN-UP FOR RESIDENT ADVISORY ALERTS -
Through the West Windsor Police - http://www.westwindsorpolice.com